When: Saturday, August 1st (Registration begins at 11:00AM; Race at 1:00PM)
Where: Schroeder Complex, Jasper, IN
Proceeds from the race benefit the Dubois County Humane Society.
- Current rabies vaccination record must be presented at race check-in.
- Rabies certificate must be from a veterinarian or dog license receipt (available at county dog licensing or any local Humane Society).
- Two race handlers for each Dachshund entered is required (handlers provided by entrant).
- Must keep your dog on a 6 ft. or shorter leash at all times.
- It is strongly recommended that each dog be current on all vaccinations and wear an ID tag.
- You will be responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- Dogs in heat should be left at home.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- All owners must remove his or her dog and leave the event if their dog acts aggressively towards people or other dogs, poses a safety risk to others or appears to be unhealthy.
- Jasper Lions Club Event sponsors, including all volunteers, agents, directors, and employees thereof, reserve the right to ask any person and their dog to leave the event at any time for any reason.
For more information, contact Michael Kern at 812-639-2640.